People are often surprised when I tell them “I don’t really like shopping” BUT I really should qualify what I mean by “shopping” because I don’t particularly like food, shoe or clothes shopping…
BUT… I LOVE BOOK SHOPPING.
I am guilty of having some books in my book shelf I haven’t yet had a chance to read before I go out and buy another/different book. It’s almost as bad as going to the supermarket when you are hungry!
This year I have read (and some have re-read) a couple books which I can’t recommend enough. If you are looking for books to add to your Christmas reading here are my suggestions to get you started:
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr Joe Dispenza
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr Joe Dispenza
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferris
- The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie
- By Paulo Coelho – The Alchemist (1st) (3/26/93) by Paulo Coelho
On my list this year are books which have come recommended from a couple different sources. I have already purchased them from the book shop and I can’t wait to get into:
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection by Michael Singer
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- DMT and the Soul of Prophecy: A New Science of Spiritual Revelation in the Hebrew Bible by Rick Strassman
- How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! by Paul Chek
Merry Christmas and Happy Reading.
Love & Light,