I am very excited because this weekend I am going to a three day training weekend on the Gold Coast. Like a good student I am preparing (kind of cramming) for the weekend and am going through all the audio classes I have of the trainer (Joanna Martin).
I am also doing all my homework actions – or home play as Joanna calls it – and am having some fun along the way.
I strongly believe that you can live the life of your dreams, doing what you are passionate about every day, all while earning an income. We are meant to enjoy our life!
Do what you love and love what you do is a great motto to live by :)
As part of my home play I have had a couple questions to answer – I have put them here for you to have a think about and answer for yourself.
- What do you love to do?
– What are you good at?
– What do people compliment you on or tell you that you do well?
– What are you fascinated by or what intrigues you?
– Where do you see the greatest injustice in the world?
– What could you tell people about every single day and not get bored?
– What do you wish for everyone in your world?
Living the life of your dreams begins with knowing what you love to do and these are great questions to get you started on that journey.
Tell me your dreams and let me know how you went with the questions.